TAKING CARE OF YOUR PUALANI HAWAII BIKINI:
- Use a towel when sitting on rough rocks or surfaces. Same goes for the pool; those rough textured pool decks are murders to soft fabric!
- Avoid chemical sunscreen. They wreck havoc on fabrics and elastic.
- Rinse off after going in salt water, chlorinated pools, or hot tubs whenever possible. Same goes for yoga classes.
- Bikinis should be washed in fresh water or hand washed with a mild soap in cold water. If you're a surfer, machine washing on the delicate or lingere setting with a mild soap will help get the wax off.
- Do not hang dry in sun it fades the color and damages the fabric overtime. If you have to hang them in the sun, turn it inside out. For best results, hang them in well-ventilated, shady spot.